Sicily - An Enigmatic Island
- Archaeology and History Tours
The largest island in the Mediterranean, Sicily’s strategic importance has given it a violent, eventful and colourful history. Doric temples, Roman mosaics, elegant and powerful Norman architecture and a wealth of Baroque and Renaissance palaces and churches are a reminder of its great past.
Add to this the beautiful Sicilian landscape dotted with remote and traditional villages, the friendly people and an agreeable climate; few places can offer such an uplifting cultural discovery.
- Tour duration:
- 9 nights
- Tour departs:
- 21 Sep '13, 15 Oct '13, 19 May '14, 15 Sep '14
What we include
- Return scheduled flights
- Nine nights’ accommodation with breakfast and dinner (some dinners are taken at local restaurants in Palermo and Syracuse).
- All entrance fees and gratuities
- All visits and excursions as described
- The services of Christopher Monckton, our tour lecturer
Prices for Sicily - An Enigmatic Island9 nights price from £2398 per person
Flights with Alitalia via Rome
Depart Heathrow at 12.05 arrive Palermo at 18.10.
Depart Catania 14.00 arrive Heathrow at 19.10.