A Visit to La Fenice in Venice
- Music Holidays and Leading Music Festivals & Performances Tours
La Fenice is one of the world's greatest opera houses. An impressively long list of operas received their first performance at La Fenice, including Verdi's La traviata and Rigoletto which are both being performed there this season.
During the holiday there will be three guided walking tours with visits to the Guggenheim Collection, the Accademia with its unrivalled collection of works by Venetian masters and a number of important churches including the Frari, S. Tomà, S.Maria della Salute, S.Zaccaria and the Miracoli. We stay at the 4 star deluxe Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal just a few minutes’ walk from St. Mark's Square and La Fenice. The hotel has a terrace facing the Grand Canal.
- Tour duration:
- 4 nights
- Tour departs:
- 28 Jun '13, 15 Jul '13, 24 Sep '13, 13 Oct '13
What we include
- Return flights to Venice
- Four nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- One dinner at the hotel and one in a local restaurant
- First category ticket for one performance at La Fenice
- Sightseeing as described
- The services of a Kirker tour leader
Prices for A Visit to La Fenice in Venice4 nights price from £1369 per person
Flights with British Airways.
British Airways flights depart from Gatwick – timings vary depending on departure date – please call us for details