Florence is today much more than a museum. It is the sixth most important city in Italy, and is world-renowned for the quality of its fashion, leather, fine paper and modern art and sculpture. There is vibrancy in the city, which is reflected in the courtesy, discretion, quick-wittedness, artistic sense and sophistication of the Florentine people.
- Return flights
- Return private car transfers
- Accommodation including breakfast
- A guaranteed entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
- Kirker's Guide Notes to restaurants, museums and sightseeing
- The services of the Kirker Concierge
The list of must see works of art is almost overpowering, but our Kirker Guide Notes will help you find quieter secrets, and some special trattoria and restaurants, not found in other 'official' handbooks. There is much for the independent traveller to see and enjoy: be selective, take your time, and marvel.
flights to Florence
places to visit
(2 hrs 40 mins by train)