Art lovers should visit the Fine Arts Museum with its superb collection of works by Spanish artists. There are a number of beautiful and ornate 'mudejar' style buildings, the best of which is the Casa Pilatos, a cool oasis with peaceful patios and elegant colonnades. We recommend that you use Seville as a starting point for a visit to one of our charming rural Andalucian properties.
- Return flights
- Return private car transfers
- Accommodation including breakfast
- Kirker's Guide Notes to restaurants, museums and sightseeing
- The services of the Kirker Concierge to book opera tickets, expert local guides or a table for dinner
WHY NOT COMBINE WITH?
- Cordoba (1 hr 45 mins by rail )