It is a city of stunning vistas and grand buildings. The breathtaking Hermitage, the old winter palace, is one of the world's great art museums and is one of many examples of the wealth and opulence of the Romanov Empire. After such a cultural feast, relax with an iced vodka and caviar before heading off to the Mariinsky for a sublime evening of ballet.
- Prices quoted include Russian visas
- Return flights
- Return private car transfers
- Accommodation including breakfast
- Kirker's Guide Notes to restaurants, museums and sightseeing
- The services of the Kirker Concierge to book concert tickets, expert local guides or a table for dinner
WHY NOT COMBINE WITH?
- Helsinki (15 hrs (overnight) by ferry )