It is a cosy and welcoming city with a rich native cuisine including sumptuous puddings and delicious pastries. Vienna offers many rewards to anyone with an interest in the arts. The city's museums and galleries are of the highest order: the Old Master collection at the Kunsthistorisches Museum, the Leopold Museum with its works by Austrian painters, the recently opened Liechtenstein Palais with its Baroque collection are all a must for art lovers.
- Return scheduled flights to Vienna
- Return private car transfers to/from your hotel
- Accommodation with breakfast. Prices are based on sharing a double room (supplements for single rooms on request).
- Kirker Guide Notes to restaurants and sightseeing
- The services of the Kirker Concierge to book concert tickets, expert local guides or a table for dinner.
- The Vienna Masterticket
Add to this the splendour of the Habsburg palaces, the Hofburg and Schonbrunn and the first-rate selection of musical performances at the Vienna State Opera, the Musikverein and the beautiful Konzerthaus. We would be delighted to book tickets for any of these venues as well as the Spanish Riding School and the Vienna Boys Choir - details on request.
flights to Vienna
places to visit
(8 hrs by train)