Vienna Christmas Market
Austria , Vienna - Christmas MarketsAsk an Expert
The Viennese Christmas Markets date back as far as 1294 and take place throughout the city from 15 November until 23 December.
The “Christkindlmarkt” at Rathausplatz (starts 26 November) with its elaborately decorated trees is the classic, whereas the Schonbrunn Palace featuring festive concerts is the most musical, and the historic Spittelberg quarter where you can buy traditional handicrafts from granite stoned alleyways is perhaps the most authentic. Read more about Vienna »
What we include
- Return scheduled flights to Vienna
- Return car transfers to/from your hotel (min two persons; single travellers receive a one-way transfer on arrival)
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Kirker Guide Notes to restaurants and sightseeing
- Masterticket for entry to the Museum of Fine Arts and Leopold Museum
Bristol ***** Superior
Kirker clients staying 4 nights receive a complimentary 3 course dinner at the restaurant.
Price from £1,098 per person for 4 nights
The Ritz-Carlton ***** Deluxe
4 nights for the price of 3 in December.
Price from £899 per person, saving £171
K+K Palais **** Superior
4 nights for the price of 3 valid for Sunday arrivals in December.
Price from £639 per person, saving £80
Altstadt **** Superior Boutique
Afternoon tea and cake every day.
Price from £629 per person for 3 nights
Ask an Expert