Vienna Christmas Market
Austria , Vienna - Christmas MarketsAsk an Expert
The Viennese Christmas Markets date back as far as 1294 and take place throughout the city from 16 November until 24 December.
The “Christkindlmarkt” at Rathausplatz with its elaborately decorated trees is the classic, whereas the Schonbrunn Palace featuring festive concerts is the most musical, and the historic Spittelberg quarter where you can buy traditional handicrafts from granite stoned alleyways is perhaps the most authentic..
What we include
- Return scheduled flights to Vienna
- Return car transfers to/from your hotel (min two persons; single travellers receive a one-way transfer on arrival)
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Kirker Guide Notes to restaurants and sightseeing
- Masterticket for entry to the Museum of Fine Arts and Leopold Museum
Palais Hansen Kempinski ***** Deluxe
3 nights for the price of 2 in a Junior Suite - Price from £944 pp, saving £266
K+K Palais **** Superior
4 nights for the price of 3 valid for Sunday arrivals 1-23 Dec - Price from £645 pp, saving £79