Aria - Prague
This wonderful boutique hotel opened in September 2003 in the city's atmospheric Mala Strana district. It overlooks the beautiful Vrtbovska Gardens and is just 2 minutes' walk from Charles Bridge.3 nights price* from £539 per person
January – 27 April, 1 July – 28 August, 1 November – 24 December: 4 nights for the price of 3
Prices from £689 Saving £118
The Aria is a celebration of music and this theme resonates throughout the hotel with each floor dedicated to either jazz, opera, classical or contemporary music and each room dedicated to a particular artist or composer. The hotel has a music library where the Aria's Musical Director is on hand to assist guests with their choice from over 1,000 books, 2,000 CD's and 500 DVDs and to offer recommendations on the city's numerous concerts and opera performances.
- Return scheduled flights.
- Return private car transfers
- Accommodation with breakfast. Prices are based on sharing a double room (supplements for single rooms on request).
- Kirker Guide Notes to restaurants, museums and sightseeing
- The services of the Kirker Concierge to book opera and concert tickets, expert local guides or a table for dinner
Our prices are based on sharing a double room (single supplements on request). All quotations are tailor-made and fluctuate depending on departure date; speak to an expert in our reservations department on 020 7593 2288 for advice and the latest prices.3 nights from £539 per person low season and £778 per person high season Call an expert on 020 7593 1899 Make a Booking Enquiry