Augustine - Prague
The Augustine is the latest hotel in the Rocco Forte collection and is located beneath Prague Castle, a five minute walk from Charles Bridge.3 nights price* from £648 per person
1 December – 26 February: 3 nights for the price of 2
Prices from £648 Saving £130
It consists of seven historic buildings, the largest and most important being the 13th Century Augustinian St. Thomas' Monastery, after which the hotel is named. The Augustine has 101 elegantly furnished bedrooms (some with views of the castle – supplements on request) and a good restaurant set in a glass covered courtyard.
- Return scheduled flights.
- Return private car transfers
- Accommodation with breakfast. Prices are based on sharing a double room (supplements for single rooms on request).
- Kirker Guide Notes to restaurants, museums and sightseeing
- The services of the Kirker Concierge to book opera and concert tickets, expert local guides or a table for dinner
Our prices are based on sharing a double room (single supplements on request). All quotations are tailor-made and fluctuate depending on departure date; speak to an expert in our reservations department on 020 7593 2288 for advice and the latest prices.3 nights from £648 per person low season and £879 per person high season Call an expert on 020 7593 1899 Make a Booking Enquiry