Columbus - Monte Carlo
Unlike many so-called 'design' hotels, the Columbus has real substance to accompany its unquestionable style. Opened in 2001, it is located in the quiet harbour district of Fontvieille, a five minute taxi ride from Casino Square and has a feel of laid back luxury.3 nights price from £498 per person Make a Booking Enquiry
2 April – 8 July, 27 August – 30 November: 4 nights for the price of 3
Prices from £798 Saving £116
The sleek bar is one of Monaco's 'hot spots' and is famous for its chocolate martinis; the informal Columbus Brasserie serves Mediterranean dishes and has a large terrace overlooking the Princess Grace Rose Garden and there is a gym, a summer swimming pool and a private beach, a short distance away. The 181 bedrooms are very comfortable and are decorated with black and white photos of Monaco's 1930's heyday. Hotel supplement 1 July – 30 September: £28 per room per night. Buffet breakfast. For Monte Carlo, this hotel represents excellent value for money.
- Return flights to Nice
- Return helicopter transfers 1 November - March 31 and a departure helicopter transfer 1 April - 31 October (supplements for car transfers available on request)
- In the unlikely event that the helicopter is unable to operate, alternative transfer arrangements will be made by appropriate vehicle.
- Accommodation including breakfast
- The Monaco passport
- Kirker's Guide Notes to restaurants, museums and sightseeing
- The services of the Kirker Concierge to book opera and concert tickets or a table for dinner
Our prices are based on sharing a double room (single supplements on request). All quotations are tailor-made and fluctuate depending on departure date; speak to an expert in our reservations department on 020 7593 2288 for advice and the latest prices.3 nights from £498 per person low season and £798 per person high season Call an expert on 020 7593 1899 Make a Booking Enquiry