An Andalucian Trilogy
Overviewto wish list
- Flight from the UK to Seville.
- Return private car transfers in Seville.
- Three nights at the Hospes Las Casas del Rey de Baeza.
- AVE Turista class train from Seville to Cordoba.
- Two nights at the Hospes Palacio del Bailio.
- Rail from Cordoba to Granada (2nd class only).
- Two nights at the Hospes Palacio de los Patos.
- Private car transfer from hotel to Màlaga airport.
- Flight from Màlaga to the UK.
- Light tapas lunch served at the hotel in Seville.
- A complimentary dinner in Cordoba.
- A complimentary dinner in Granada.
- A two hour public guided walking tour of Seville discovering the old quarter and the city’s main monuments.
- Entrance to the Mosque in Córdoba, the most important Islamic monument in Western Europe.
- A public guided tour of the Alhambra, Granada.
Prices for holiday
Based on double occupancy. If you would like to combine this package with other locations in Spain, or if you would like a price for longer durations in each destination, please call us on 020 7593 1899.Make a Booking Enquiry