Tea, Trunks & Traders - An Introductory Tour of Kerala
Two nights Cochin, one night Munnar, two nights Thekkady, one night houseboat, three nights beach relaxation. 9 nights from £1,877 per person, contact us for your tailor-made quote.
Click to Enlarge Thumbnails
Overviewto wish list
Day 1 Overnight flight from the UK to Cochin with Qatar Airways or Emirates.
Day 2 Morning arrival transfer from the airport to your hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Evening visit to a Kathakali dance performance.
Day 3 Morning guided tour of Cochin including the Dutch Palace, the synagogue and Chinese fishing nets. Depending on which hotel you are staying at you may be able to take a boat ride in the evening.
Day 4 Drive to Munnar. Visit the tea museum and local textile and hand made paper enterprise.
Day 5 Travel by road to Thekkady through the Cardamom Hills. In the afternoon, visit a spice plantation.
Day 6 Take an early morning walk through Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Afterwards, take a shared boat ride in Periyar. You should be able to spot wild elephants, kingfishers and wild boar.
Day 7 Drive to Alleppey where you will board your houseboat. The afternoon will be spent exploring the canals and Lake Vembanad by boat.
Day 8 Leave your boat after breakfast and continue by road to your beach resort.
Day 9/10 At leisure.
Day 11 Return to Cochin for your flight home.
- Economy international and domestic flights are included (Premium Economy/Business Class supplements on request)
- Indian Visa service
- Private chauffer driven air-conditioned vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing
- Meet & Greet services
- Services of English Speaking Local Driver/Guide for sightseeing
- Monument Entrance fees for single visit
- All current hotel taxes are included in the price
- Accommodation with breakfast throughout and full board on the traditional Keralan houseboat
Prices for holiday
Prices from £1877 per person May-Sept
Prices from £1877 per person Oct-AprMake a Booking Enquiry